Tricotnordique
un forum de discussion sur les tricots
inspirés par les traditions du monde

Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire. Vendredi 19 Avril 2024, 10:33:15

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

N'oubliez pas de consulter le règlement avant de poster pour la première fois
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: set in sleeves  (Lu 7503 fois)
daisy
Invité
« le: ſamedi 19 Février 2011, 09:53:23 »

j'ai trouvé une méthode pour faire des manches montées en top-down là: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/SusieM/penelopes-tapestry-aka-rusty-ruff

malheureusement, je bute sur ce passage:
But what I actually did is more complicated than that. One of the many prototypes showed me that I didn’t like the look of the M1 ‘holes’ and the centre stitch line seemed a bit weak too. (ça j’ai compris, c’est après) So I used an extra piece of yarn at each shoulder ‘seam’ - the first ‘stitch of the M1 was with the working thread, the second was with the spare, the seam st with two held together, the first ‘stitch’ of the M1 after that was with the spare yarn, the second with the working yarn. Then once I’d figured out that’s how I wanted to do it, I had to re-do it, remembering to work that ‘seam’ st using two strands of yarn VERY VERY loosely. D’oh!
So each knit row has a kfb either side of the ‘seam’, and a m1 either side of the markers at back neckline (for about an inch or so only)
and each purl row has a pfb either side of the seam
and every 4 (or was it 8?) rows on the knit side, a right-leaning and left-leaning lifted increase at front neckline edge to make my V neck. I actually did the lifted increase two sts in from the edge. I didn’t slip-stitch the edge sts because I was going to pick them up for the collar.
Oh, and I did a provisional cast on for the back neckline sts.
est ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider?
merci
Journalisée
vanille
Membre habitué
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: ſamedi 19 Février 2011, 10:19:27 »

c'est une belle méthode que tu as trouvé, intérressante

je ne suis pas doué pour la traduction, il y a des pros ici
Journalisée

persil sur Ravelry
Pages: [1]
  Imprimer  

Aller à:  

Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines

XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide ! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM